Monday, September 10, 2012

Another Newbie



So Gina has
this 16.2 Chestnut 5 year old for sale....ok, lets go and have a look



Seems pretty quiet, and although I ride like a complete muppet, I felt happy enough for the wee lad to join our mob.
However, I did need to see pictures first to ensure that I wasnt going to totallly squish him, and look out of place on him....satisfied that he could cart my carcase around I picked him up.






Interestingly, Wilson t

hought he was a likeable chap, while Sampson was not so

inspired - perhaps had his nose a little out of joint?

However, Monday morning and my six year old wee niece, who has no experience of horses and is intimidated by the big boys, was happy to lead the new boy all around the place, and he was
the most polite of ponies with her. So Sasha I think approves of him.

Now for the long hard yards to develop this greenie into something which might come somewhere near (in time) to filling Wilson's shoes - a big ask!



No comments:

Post a Comment